Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Self Challenge - 30 days of yoga

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! 
I hope that 2012 is treating you & your loved ones well so far. 


We had a lovely Christmas, despite me working nights straight through, and a wonderful New Years in beautiful Jasper! During the drive home from our ski weekend getaway, I decided that I wanted to start 2012 off strong! So, today I bought a one-month unlimited pass for my yoga studio and I am challenging myself to 30 days of practice!


I am very excited! I plan to still do at-home workouts with Keith, go for the occasional jog, and enjoy some fresh air throughout the month. 


Please follow my journey as I post about my challenge, personal growth, and changes over the next 30 days. 


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment