Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Coconut Pancakes

Yumm!!

I have learned a new healthy breakfast recipe which is quickly becoming a staple in our home! A friend gave me the recipe and I have twisted it a little, but still healthy and delicious!

This recipe makes enough for 1-2 people, depending on how hungry you are! Sorry - I am experimenting with amounts, so play around with the quantities when you are trying these out to your liking.

Coconut Pancakes

1 egg
1 banana
1/4 - 1/2 cup Almond Milk (we like coconut flavored)
1/4 cup flaked coconut 
1 tbsp ground flax seed
handful oatmeal
1 tsp vanilla extract

Toss all ingredients into Magic Bullet, or other food processor/blender to mix. Coat pan lightly with coconut oil and cook as you would any other pancake. Top with real maple syrup! Keith and I like warming our syrup in the glass bottle :)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment